Tuesday, February 20, 2007

" Take life as a drama,
See urself as a director,
Direct ur life,
Because its urs and only urs!
work for it!" -ayuni

OKIE!!! i wont keep complaining and whinning! I SHALL NOT MAKE MY LIFE DULL AND BORING!! ITS MY LIFE! I SHALL DIRECT IT!!! AYUNI GO GO GO!! hahahhahaa :)

Today went out jogging with my lil bro around the neighbourhood.. enjoying the breeze and the scenery (seriously singapore has to stop building flats).

Since my asshole best friend(roslin) is takin a bike licence soon! arrgh!! her parents gonna buy her a bike!!! not fair!! k2 its ur parents hhaha. rizal had his bike already.. awal processing luqqi is taking his car license!!and with tat its left me an ct in this circle!
Since my dad diagree of me taking a bike license.. ive taken an alternative!! too make life less booring! IVE DECIDED TO TAKE CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSE! its a one year course!

SOO NOW, i need a job :(!! anyone got contacts?! i need a job to pay for tat course.. Hmm, its not tat my dad wont pay it.. since its an optional course i wouldnt want to burden hym... since its my choice in taking tat.. ive to work for it! right!! Futhermore this will surely make life more colourful!! hahahaha
secondly!! i cant keep staying at home its driving me CRAZY!! SERIOUSLY!


Anyway, who wanna buy my drawings?! haha! jk!
today newly drawn
after much thinking n heres the result!

MY OLD DRAWING.. ACTUALLY I HAVE LOTS OF THEM AT HOME... WHEN I GET BORED... I JUZ GRAB A PENCIL AND A PAPER.. Done by: ayuni :