|
Thursday, January 04, 2007 CONFESSION!!! tHIS Whole week ive been going out1! ive been comin back late! more shitty! haha!! i realli make full use of my holidays!! while let me see! ive been watching lots of korean dramas! korean dramas are super great! its all abt love.. i like it! haha.. ****iMpoRtAnT****** i was serving the net.. saw some quotes! mayb somehow this can motivate u guys in watever u doo! smile! Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it .Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it .- Mother Teresa Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. - Unknown Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have. - Louis E. Boone "Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." "Love Is Like Quicksand: The Deeper You Fall In It The Harder It Is To Get Out" "Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning."
True love is when you have to watch a friend leave, with the knowledge that you might never see him again. But you know he'll be in your mind and heart forever..." It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but its also true that we don't know what we've been missing on until it arrives." When I First Saw You I Was Afraid To Talk To You, When I First Talked To You I Was Afraid To Like You, When I First Liked You I Was Afraid To Love You, Now That I Love You I'm Afraid To Lose You" The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. |
colourful ![]() Ayuni Age: 22 Loves:Climbing,doodling and chilling out ESCAPADES roslin♥ roslin suzianna luqman hakim mat noor sofiah shakila faizal izzat unknown yasmin Fashion Hostage MUSIC stepping stones TALK into the past APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |