Wednesday, October 11, 2006

hello wellow yellow mashmelloow
omg now im craving for bbq marshmellow!
haha. chocolates! hehe
soo sowie if u keep seeing the same entry whenever u enter my blog..
very buzy lately..
lots of stuff goin on...
ouh yah.. let me summarise my life (excluding slacking at home)
Last friday met up with reena(my kazin)
its been long since we met..
we caught a movie "john tucker must die" finally watching it
funny.. hillarous
haha! we break fast inside

last tuesday met up with ct to bugis
bought some stuffs
hehe... EARINGS!!
GAGAGA! nOW i have 5o pairs of earing! love them all!
hahaa

Havent got the time to go to geylang bazzaar
izzit gd?
most of them say its gd
lots of pple defitnetly!

notyn much ar...
go to sch go home.. break fast.. assignment(as if, watch tv and teaching my siblings with their studies)... slleeep!zzzz...
ouh yah... havent been getiing much sleep
i keep sleeping in lectures!!
shit! i dont want to repeat my past!

IM GETTING PRINCESS HOURS DVD!
I DONT CARE WETHER ITS EXPENSIVE OR NOT!
I LOVE IT!!
GO WATCH IT!!
ITS A KOREAN DRAMA! ITS SHOWING AT CHANNEL U AT 7P.M
HAHA! I WATCH THE WHOLE EPISODE ALREADY AT YOU TUBE
JUZ TYPE GOONG
WARNING= ITS ADDICTIVE
* i got evidence-- ask ct herself* haha:)

I Sense someting drifting apart
please dont let it loose
hold it tight
tie it a knot
make it to no end
friendship is the most vital organels in my body
dont let it die