|
Monday, March 06, 2006 thankz to all who had gave me those advice at my tagboard!!! thankz alot!!! I REALLi appreciate those! now tat i know wat my real feeling means.. thankz! without u all, i will not know wat it means!! THANKS A MILLION! ANYWAY!!! JAE RESULTS ARE OUT!! i got my first choice!!!! the course i wanted i get into chemical process technology at singapore poly hehhee!! im half way throught in reaching my ambition(?) =) hehehee!! soo here are where my bestes ar posted to! AYUNI(ME)---> CHEMICAL PROCESS TECHNOLY (SP) ROSLIN----> TOURISM N HOTEL MANAGEMENT (SHATEC) CT UMAIRAH---> MOBILE N WIRELESSS COMPUTERING (TP) HERE AR WAT MY OTHER FRIENDS AR POSTED HAIDA- BIOTECHNOLOGY (NYP) FIRDAUS- HEHEE! FORGET (NYP) HUZAIFAH-ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (NP) SUHAIDA- MI MURNI-MI MASITA-INFO COM ALL THE BEST TO U ALL!!! HOPE WE DONT LOST CONTACT! ESPECIALLY MY BESTEST! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U GUYS! SP HERE I COME!!!! |
colourful ![]() Ayuni Age: 22 Loves:Climbing,doodling and chilling out ESCAPADES roslin♥ roslin suzianna luqman hakim mat noor sofiah shakila faizal izzat unknown yasmin Fashion Hostage MUSIC stepping stones TALK into the past APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |